HIT Entertainment is looking for a motivated and enthusiastic individual with good experience within a children’s brand environment and who is able to act at management level and deal with complexity, showing a high level of independence and credibility. The successful candidate should have a broad commercial awareness and a good understanding of strategic issues.
SPECIFIC SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Identify & develop new and manage existing and profitable licensed relationships across all brands, to include the development/management of a licensing strategy and periodic gap analysis reviews.
- P & L responsibility for brands – setting and meeting appropriate financial targets.
- Working with the Senior Director Licensing, build common forecasts and retail plans/direction with licensees.
- Create integrated product development strategy/briefs with Product Development and collaborate with/supervise creation of product. Ensure approval process followed on a timely basis.
- Work with Senior Director Licensing, Creative Services and Product Development on Style Guide requirements/Execution.
- Prepare business updates for the Senior Director Licensing to include research on retail trends and competitive activity/product with proposals for new business opportunities. Isolate key issues and recommend near, mid and long term course correction where necessary.
- Prepare reports on key market trends, industry news and NPD reports to analyse consumer and financial health of licensed business to share with Senior Director Licensing and other relevant personnel (research with marketing) licensing presentations to key stakeholders including potential licensing partners, retail accounts.
- Minimum of three years dedicated licensing experience working with consumer products and brands (Above statement & experience in pre school licensing is desirable)
- Able to demonstrate strong and effective selling skills
- Must possess strong negotiating, influencing and presenting skills
- Visionary and creative thinking
- Possesses good time management, planning and organisational skills
- Competent/familiar with licensing forecasting/financials – financially literate
- Thorough understanding of product and brand development processes
- Proactive & operates well with minimal supervision
- Assertive, fast moving and responsive
- Analytical, paying attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and multi task
- Must possess strong verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills suited to working within a demanding environment
- Focused upon the development of long term commercial relationships rather than short term gain
- Personal focus upon product quality and the maintenance of brand integrity
- Power Point Experience.