Chapman Entertainment Ltd is a television production and licensing company specialising in the creation, production and management of intellectual properties, in particular children‘s entertainment brands.
The company has been triumphant with pre-school properties, Fifi and the Flowertots and Roary the Racing Car and launched both Little Charley Bear and Raa Raa the Noisy Lion on CBeebies in 2011 with phenomenal success.
The firm employs 9 people in the London Office and works with a number of partners including CPLG as Licensing Agent and Cake Entertainment for television distribution.
Chapman is seeking a high calibre Marketing professional to join the team in the London office. Reporting to the Commercial Director, the Marketing Manager will have a wide remit and significant responsibilities.
Responsibilities across all Chapman Entertainment brands Include:
· Development and implementation of the UK Marketing & Live Events strategies
· Marketing budget management
· Brand guardian; a key point of contact and day to day brand management of all marketing initiatives
· Building, nurturing and managing partnerships with licensees, retailers and third parties
· Providing regular updates and presentations internally and externally
· Driving creative marketing initiatives that enhance and support brand engagement and awareness across broadcast, retail, digital, PR, live & trade
· Implement and oversee all live event activities, building and managing relationships with third party attractions
· Management of digital assets including brand websites, social media channels & apps
· Approval of all marketing materials
· Internal reporting; managing broadcaster reports and market research
· Management of external agencies; designers, printers, suppliers, consultants
· Management of trade communications and trade shows
· International marketing
The ideal candidate will have strong brand and marketing management experience and a proven track record of working across multiple marketing functions and brands. The firm is looking for somebody with superb project management skills, a team worker with a ‘muck in’ attitude and is a natural and confident presenter.
Ideally, applicants will be solid negotiators, first class copywriters and will be accepting of flexible working hours – occasional weekend work required.
Applicants should be proactive and keen to drive new ideas and opportunities and should be a fresh, creative thinker. The new recruit will ideally be from the licensing or retail industry and of graduate calibre marketer.
Proficient in Microsoft Office & Outlook
Basic Adobe skills beneficial (Photoshop, illustrator, indesign)
Experience of working with databases & website CMS systems beneficial
If you are interested in applying for this role, please send your CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
"Please note this position is a 6 month contract only and starts Mid August 2012"