International Licensing Coordinator, Family –Entertainment One UK Ltd
This role will support the International Licensing Manager in growing eOne Family brands internationally through the development of licensing programmes and brand management initiatives. The Licensing Co-ordinator will become involved in all aspects of International Licensing liaising with key stakeholders externally and within the eOne Family team.
Key Responsibilities will include:
· Working with the Head of International Licensing and other department members to develop the international licensing programme and growing revenue through licensing deals
· Liaising with local agents, ensuring that they have all the information and support to negotiate relevant and profitable local deals
· Assisting with the account management of licensees and ensuring an harmonious product range at retail
· Working with product managers to develop support materials required for agents, including style guides, brand and IP presentations
· Developing materials needed for international trade activity – eg trade stands, sales sheets etc and attend key events across the course of the year.
· Co-ordinating product, packaging and advertising material approval with the relevant department to be processed and managed on a day-to-day basis
· Reviewing forecasts and sales with licensees on a quarterly basis, to feed into the Head of International Licensing
The successful candidate will ideally have experience in a consumer/retail licensing or media/broadcast environment. He/she will be able to prioritise work load with the ability to multi-task, meet tight deadlines and be resourceful with managing projects. He/she will be a self starter with a proactive approach to sales and account management, have strong interpersonal skills and be a team player. Experience of working with European agents and proficiency in a European language would be an advantage.
This role provides great potential for further development.
Entertainment One UK offers a competitive salary (mid £20Ks) plus benefits, a great working environment and the opportunity to be part of a dynamic and growing company.
If you are interested in this role, please apply with a cover letter by 30th July 2012 to: