V&S Entertainment Ltd are expanding and looking to recruit an ambitious, motivated and highly organised Licensing Manager to support the team in the international roll out of hit pre-school brand Everything’s Rosie.
The successful candidate will have and at least 3 years licensing experience working with pre-school brands with the skillset to work across all categories. The ability to prioritise in a team environment and work well under pressure is essential, as is high level presentation skills.
The role will require a positive “can do” attitude and ability to support the licensing team across different areas including sales, marketing, retail, research and international. You will be required to assist in managing agents and the development of the global broadcast and licensing strategy.
Your role will include assisting the development of new business across the company’s broadcast and licensing portfolio as well as management of assigned areas of the UK and International licensing programme.
You will be required to help manage licensee and retail relationships, setting up regular meetings, responding to requests and working to coordinate product development, in-store launches and cross-category fixtures.
On a day-to-day basis you will be required to research and contact potential new licensees, negotiate commercial terms, implement contracts and general administration.
This is a great opportunity to join a fast developing company in a diverse and challenging role working as part of an entrepreneurial team. You must be confident, creative and above all passionate.
The role requires a bright, enthusiastic and highly organised person to provide general office and admin support to the television production and licensing team and to provide logistical assistance as required. Duties will vary with a focus on contributing to the smooth and efficient running of the office.
Key Selection Criteria
1. Proficient level of ability to use a range of software packages including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
2. Interpersonal and communication skills sufficient to establish and maintain effective working relations with a wide range of internal and external contacts. Ability to communicate clearly and concisely both orally and in writing.
3. Excellent telephone skills and the ability to manage a range of external clients with tact and sensitivity.
4. The ability and/or experience of researching, collating and presenting information.
5. Experience of independently drafting a range of documents including e-mails, letters and presentations.
6. Experience of managing a busy diary and organising UK and international travel.
7. Effective time management and organisational skills and the initiative to work both independently and as part of a team.
8. Ability to work under pressure and prioritise a high volume of work.
9. Ability to maintain standards of accuracy and attention to detail, when working to deadlines or changing priorities.
10. A flexible approach to changing priorities and requirements.
11. A demonstrable aptitude for detail and accuracy in all areas.
12. Ability to use own initiative with confidence, using own judgement to refer up where necessary.
13. A knowledge, or willingness to learn about Company Procedures and Policies.
14. An informed interest / experience in TV production and distribution.