Stand-alone focus on retailer relations and management required to achieve divisional growth objectives.
· Head up the creation, presentation, negotiation, implementation and evaluation of bespoke retail promotions
· Responsible for brand presentations/pitches to targeted retailers for specific promotional opportunities.
· Be able to do retailer and licensee negotiations for promotional involvement and support.
· Working in conjunction with Category Directors/Managers to manage all existing retail partnerships and current DTR relations
· Management of key buyer relations through brand presentation/updates, joint licensee presentations, creative review
· Planning, evaluating and executing future regional DTR strategies and targets.
· Working in conjunction with internal business heads to identify key retail DTR opportunities and evaluate commercial benefits.
· Working in conjunction with Brand, Creative and Commercial teams to identify and implement key brand awareness and revenue initiatives and agreeing the associated retail objectives
· Participating in internal brand meetings, sales meetings, creative services, agents’ business reviews, licensee workshops and summits.
· Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
· Excellent negotiation skills
· Attention to detail is a must
· Be able to think creatively as well as commercially
· Be comfortable to present in front of groups of all sizes
· Strategy planning & budget management skills
· BA/BS (4-Year College/University Degree)
· 5-7 Years’ Experience
· Experienced in retailer management and licensing. Proven track record in executing retail promotions across multiple retail channels and territories
If you feel you meet the qualifications listed above, please discuss with your supervisor and apply to email@example.com no later than 31/07/2012.
HIT Entertainment is an equal opportunity Employer