LICENSING APPROVALS EXECUTIVE – ROLE DESCRIPTION
About Bin Weevils.com
BinWeevils.com is a leading digital social world where kids are entertained and educated through an engaging and interactive digital experience. Aimed at 6 to 12 year olds, children can create their own avatar ('Bin Weevil') and then explore the online world, socialise with other Bin Weevils, play games, work on puzzles, watch top rated Nickelodeon and Cartoon Network TV shows and even create their very own business. In November 2011, BinWeevils.com won the BAFTA Kids’ Vote award for their favourite website, ahead of Moshi Monsters, Disney and GirlsGoGames.
The BinWeevils.com Consumer Products Licensing programme has seen significant growth over the past 12 months and now over 20 licensed partners are signed, developing a wide range of product for the UK market. Licensed partners have been signed in all major category areas including Toys, Publishing, Trading Cards, Apparel, Accessories, Homewares and Food.
It is anticipated that a number of new license partners will be added to the programme in the UK, and plans are in place for the digital social world to launch in other English speaking territories by late 2013. This will undoubtedly lead to potential further Consumer Product development in these regions.
BinWeevils.com is currently seeking a Licensing Approvals Executive to assist in the management of UK (and future International) licensed product approvals. The role will cover approvals in all product development areas as outlined above.
Responsibilities for the Licensing Approvals Executive would include:
· Overseeing the full product approval process for our licensed partners
· Organising and managing of artwork assets for BinWeevils.com
· Correcting any artwork with errors and preparing flash artwork for print
· Creative development of Licensing marketing materials such as one-sheets and seasonal newsletters
· Assist in basic administrative tasks for department
Type of Employment
· Minimum of 12 months experience in Licensed Product Approvals
· Proficient in Illustrator, Photoshop and Flash would be advantageous but not essential
· Must be able to multi-task and have a very good eye for detail
£20,000 to £25,000 commensurate with relevant experience
How to Apply
Please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by latest Friday 7th September 2012