Alpha Group UK - Brand Manager
As part of our ambitious plans for the UK and our continued International expansion, Alpha Group UK have an opening for a Brand Manager.
About Alpha Animation & Toys
Alpha Group UK is a subsidiary of Alpha Group International. formed in 1993. We are one of the largest toy groups in the world and are a leader in design, manufacture and marketing of toys, we are #1 Toy Company in China. Our products are recognised for quality, innovation and play value, and with a vertically integrated business model, we are perfectly placed to partner with global brands and local market retailers. With offices established in the US, France, Canada, Latam, and now the UK, an exciting opportunity has developed for an ambitious Brand Manager looking to further their career in marketing. Reporting directly to the Marketing Manager you will be responsible for managing brands varying in size and supporting the Marketing Manager in delivering campaigns.
- Ideally have a solid grounding in previous marketing roles looking to make the next step
- Self-starter who possesses excellent interpersonal skills
- Possesses an aptitude to place team spirit at the core of their role
- Establish or maintain professional relationships, showcasing the Alpha ambition
- Proficient in PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- To be the custodian of brands and products
- Develop & present brand presentations, supporting sales at key customer presentations
- Create, develop and manage A&P plans together with the Marketing Manager
- Trade Show planning and implementation
- Trade marketing support
- Able to propose innovative ways of working to maximise the business
If you would like to join a young & vibrant business, possess an ability to develop as part of a growing team, then please submit your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com