Warner Bros Consumer Products International
Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. is the entertainment arm of the world’s leading communications company, Time Warner. Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. comprises numerous separate divisions including Television, Home Video, Theatrical, On-line and Consumer Products.
Warner Bros. Consumer Products license the intellectual property rights of the Warner Bros portfolio, including the Looney Tunes, Harry Potter, Scooby Doo, Batman, Superman, Tom & Jerry and Flintstones. We license these rights to manufacturing companies in return for a royalty.
Our business covers many categories spanning publishing, food, toys, apparel, housewares, accessories, personal care, domestics, gifts, stationery, promotions and interactive games.
Primary purpose of the job:
The co-ordination of creative assets, product development and operational processes for WBCP EMEA Creative Services.
Essential Job Functions:
- Liaise with key stakeholders in developing and compiling creative project briefs
- Set schedules and monitor deadlines for both internal and external projects.
- Obtain quotes and control costs within the given budget restraints.
- Commission and brief outside freelance sources when requested.
- Monitor and review progress of projects and communicate the developments to the relevant parties.
- Review all projects for errors and instigate corrections when needed.
- Acquire BA and Legal approvals for design kit projects prior to production
- Compile and distribute creative projects status reports.
- Analyse the effectiveness of creative projects through auditing the effectiveness of projects/product development.
- Maintain strong working relationship with external creative resources
- Regularly meet with potential suppliers and freelance resources to assess capabilities and negotiate rates.
- Maintain and up-date a creative service supplier portfolio with copies supplied to all offices to help relevant parties in their selection of resources including printers, bureaux, freelancers, character artists, Illustrators and designers
Creative Studio Management
- Maintain and organise the creative Studio
- Update and maintain digital and physical style guide library.
- Maintain and organise creative assets
- Support product development process through the supply of creative assets to relevant parties when requested.
- Ensure all computer hardware and software is up to date, managing requests for new equipment.
Relevant previous work experience
- Experience within a creative studio management capacity, in the Licensing, Design, Marketing or Advertising industry.
- Previous work experience in creative studio coordination/client servicing, account support or in graphic design production art.
- Demonstrable skills in understanding the graphic design process ideally within a consumer products environment
- Able to communicate effectively at all levels both internally and externally.
- Analytical ability
- Must be well organised with the ability to prioritise workload and meet tight deadlines.
- Must possess excellent organisation skills and the ability to pay close attention to detail.