SANTORO is an international, award-winning lifestyle brand, known for its distinctive and captivating Collections (which include Gorjuss and Mirabelle) that epitomise an eclectic taste and flair for innovation.
Due to strong growth across the business and as part of a restructure of our licensing team SANTORO is looking for a LICENSING MANAGER to support our growth and manage the strategy and vision for the business. We’re looking for an individual with strong licensing experience who can take full responsibility of the day-to-day management of our licensing programme.
The Licensing Manager will report to the CEO / Directors and will be expected to be responsible for creating, maintaining and growing international licensing programs across our portfolio of licenses.
The successful candidate will have excellent licensee and retail relationships, coupled with a very strong commercial understanding and ability to move quickly on new opportunities. Good negotiation skills and strategic business acumen is important. The right person needs to be a team player as the role will involve a lot of interaction with the licensing team, as well as other divisions of our Group. A can do attitude combined with an ability to adapt to changing and fast moving situations is key.
- Successfully identify new product partners and categories to be licensed and evaluate opportunities to ensure compliance to Company strategy worldwide.
- Pitch, evaluate and negotiate new deals.
- Establish and cultivate relationships with key licensing partners.
- Attend trade shows to establish/nurture relationships.
- Maintain close liaison with existing licensees and agents, to assist them in driving sales; obtain progress updates, sales and forecasts, and exchange market data to ensure global consistency to strategy.
- Liaise across departments and prepare presentations for tradeshows and sales presentations
- Day-to-day management of contracts and the licensing programme.
- Ensuring licensing contracts are complied with according to Special Conditions.
- Negotiation and management of contractual paperwork
- Managing Royalties and Accounts
Possibility to get involved in core projects outside the licensing management role to further your development.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required.
- Minimum of five years’ experience in licensing.
- Excellent retail relationships and a strong commercial understanding
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Solid and strategic business acumen
- Flexible approach to work with willingness to take on extra responsibilities outside the direct remit
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- A strong ability to manage projects and identify when opportunities are commercially viable, and in-keeping with the Company strategy.
- Focused and proactive
- Precise organisation skills and an ability to balance multiple projects simultaneously with minimal supervision
- Clear grasp of licensing business models
- Experience in negotiating contracts and closing deals.
- Excellent analytical skills with attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills to all levels and comfortable presenting to large groups.
- Computer skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
Please send CV and salary details to:
Rotunda Point, 11 Hartfield Crescent
London SW19 3RL
Only successful applicants will be notified.