Job description: UK Sales Manager
Walltastic Ltd are currently looking for an experienced UK Sales Manager.
The sales manager will be responsible for managing the UK territory. Establishing and maintaining relationships with new and existing accounts. Introducing new products, maximising visibility of the brands and products both online and instore and working to achieve your personal and business objectives to drive profitable growth.
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Achieve all sales targets - financial and volume.
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers via meetings, telephone calls and emails.
- Visiting potential customers for new business if required but this is primarily an office based role.
- Making accurate, rapid cost calculations, and providing customers with quotations.
- Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales, in partnership with line manager.
- Gathering market and customer information and providing feedback on future buying trends to the team.
- Representing our organisation at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations.
- Advising on forthcoming product developments and discussing special promotions.
- Liaising with couriers to check on the progress of existing orders if required.
- Forecast planning - weekly, monthly & quarterly
- Checking quantities of goods on display and in stock.
- Identifying new markets and business opportunities.
- Recording sales and order information and sending copies to the sales office.
- Reviewing your own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets.
- Supporting senior management on projects and ad-hoc requests.
This is an office based sales role, the Head Office is based near Heathrow and a flexible working arrangement is possible.
To work with us you will need to have:
- Innovative and experienced manager with excellent retail relationships.
- 3-5 years sales experience in a similar role with a proven track record
- The ability and desire to sell.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Ability to build strong relationships.
- Strong commercial awareness.
- A confident and determined approach.
- Resilience, and the ability to cope with rejection.
- Passionate, Hardworking and highly motivated.
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- The capacity to flourish in a competitive environment.
- Results driven.
- The Business will design a package to attract the right candidate
How to apply
To apply, please e-mail your CV to Kerry.firstname.lastname@example.org