Company is one of seven recognised as a top Procter & Gamble partner.
Global licensing agency Beanstalk has picked up an Innovation Capability Award from Procter & Gamble.
The consumer goods giant awarded Beanstalk, and six of its other 'Connect+Develop' partners, as part of its annual partnership celebration.
The full list of winners are as follows:
• 2012 Connect+Develop Partner of the Year - MonoSol, a Kuraray Company of Merrillville, Indiana
• James N. Gamble Product Innovation Award - Zobele Group of Trento, Italy
• Innovation Capability Award (two winners) - Beanstalk of New York and d&a Visual Insights of Israel
• Trademark Licensee Partner of the Year - Butler Home Products of Marlborough, MA
• Public / Private Partnership (two winners) - University of Cincinnati Simulation Center of Cincinnati, and the Center for Competitive Creative Design at Cranfield University of Cambridge, England
"Our Connect+Develop partnerships are helping us deliver game-changing innovations and strengthen our productivity culture," said P&G Chairman of the Board, President and Chief Executive Officer Bob McDonald.
"We celebrate their work, and thank them for their partnership."
Want to receive up to the minute licensing industry news straight to your inbox? Click here to sign up for the free Licensing.biz Daily Digest and Newsflash services. You can also follow Licensing.biz on Twitter and Facebook.