Thursday April 22nd, 2009 @ The Brewery, LondonThe countdown to the MCV Awards 2010 has begun – with date, venue and categories announced.
Our top news from the week ending January 25th.
1) Character signs Manchester City licence
2) Disney lines set to star at Toy Fair
3) Temple Run 2 tops App Store in eight hours
4) Rainbow signs Winx Club Building Blocks deal
5) Egmont Kids Media strengthens its global focus
6) ITV welcomes Melanie Humberstone Garley
7) Game of Thrones adult collectibles licensed
8) Disney's Frozen offers cool licensing opportunities
9) Retail boost for DRi's Boofle
10) Susan Bolsover joins Penguin UK
Licensing.biz delivers daily news, interviews, brand profiles and news analysis to the business, with real-time contributions from the licensing community itself actively encouraged. Total monthly readership is close to 20,000.
Gaming industry news
PC Retail news
Mobile entertainment news
Toy business news
Musical instrument news
Game development news
Audio business news
Bicycle business news