What you've been reading and talking about up to the week ending June 23rd.
Haven't had time to check out much news over the past week? Need a refresh to bring you up to speed as the new week kicks off?
Well, don't worry, as we've listed our top ten biggest stories on the site this week right here:
1. VEGAS 2011: Miss anything?
2. Vegas 2012 dates confirmed
3. Peppa Pig to go on festival tour
4. VEGAS 2011: FME partners with Conde Nast
5. CPLG secures fine art deal for Sesame Street
6. VEGAS 2011: Ink honoured by Fox Consumer Products
7. Licensing Awards judging off to a flyer
8. Now Ladybird signs up Hello Kitty
9. Li & Fung acquires TV Mania
10. Surf's up for Paul Frank