Sega's Olympic title makes it three straight weeks at the top of the ChartTrack All Formats Top 40.
Despite some stiff competition from four new entries in the ChartTrack All Formats Top Ten, Sega's Wii and DS sporting outing Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games maintains its grip at the top of the charts for the third week in a row.
According to Licensing.biz sister publication MCV, this marks the sixth time that the Beijing-themed outing has ruled the UK charts roost.
Another licensed title having a good week is Lost: The Video Game from Ubisoft, which is a new entry at number three. The game, which is available on PC, PlayStation 3 and Microsoft's Xbox 360, is backed by a hefty marketing campaign, including online, a two-week TV blitz and print.
The ChartTrack top ten in full:
1. Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games (Sega)
2. Dr Kawashima's Brain Training (Nintendo)
3. Lost: The Video Game (Ubisoft)
4. Frontlines: Fuel of War (THQ)
5. Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (Activision)
6. Lost Odyssey (Microsoft)
7. More Brain Training from Dr Kawashima (Nintendo)
8. FIFA Street 3 (EA)
9. Pro Evolution Soccer 2008 (Konami)
10. The Sims 2: Freetime (EA)