Hornby, ITV and James May top our most read stories for the week ending May 10th.
Have you been too busy to keep up with the industry news this week? Catch up with our top ten for the week ending May 10th.
1. Hornby expands further with Moshi Monsters deal
2. ITV snaps up Cut the Rope
3. Science Museum celebrates James May app success
4. Avengers Assemble box office gross passes $654m
5. Vogue takes wraps off Spider-man line
6. WWE grows its licensing programme in Q1
7. Amazon and Asos High Street bound?
8. Gb eye seals exclusive Disney poster deal
9. Now Zappies flies off with Angry Birds
10. WWE toy line shows strength in UK