New licensees include Alligator, Spearmark and William Lamb.
DHX Brands has appointed a raft of new UK licensees for Teletubbies.
The new licensees secured, in deals brokered by CPLG UK, include:
- Alligator (car travel accessories)
- Euroactive (cots, moses baskets, bouncers, toddler beds)
- Finsbury Foods (celebration cakes)
- Sambro International (arts, crafts and outdoor games)
- Solutions EU (baby kitchen accessories)
- Spearmark (lighting)
- Ultimate Products Global Sourcing (wet wipes, tissues, kitchen roll)
- Vivid (Crayola Kids)
- Walltastic (wall stickers)
- William Lamb (footwear).
“We are adding to an ever-growing and impressive line-up of licensees which underscores the considerable appetite there is in the market for the new Teletubbies," said Tom Roe, commercial director, DHX Brands.
"We have considerable momentum for the property as we look towards major product ranges hitting retail later this year.”
To date, more than 75 licensing deals worldwide have been signed for the new Teletubbies.