The firm has bolstered its licensing programme for the hit animation, with new partners and contract renewals.
Following strong consumer demand, Entertainment One (eOne) has secured a raft of new partners for its pre-school show, Peppa Pig, in the US and Canada.
Boasting over 70 licensees and counting, eOne has secured additional new partners and renewed licensing agreements for the global show.
New partners include the likes of American Greetings and Colgate, plus the firm has secured renewals with Fiesta, Tin Box and more.
“Peppa Pig continues to be a well-loved brand in North America. We’re excited to extend our existing partnerships and cement new relationships with such an outstanding group of companies for the world’s largest market,” said Joan Grasso, VP for licensing North America at eOne Family.
“The upcoming new products will provide Peppa Pig fans with adorable new ways to incorporate their favorite characters, settings and themes from the series into their daily lives.”
eOne has negotiated contract renewals with:
· Candlewick (publishing) – US
· DecoPac (cake decorating) – US and Canada
· Fiesta (amusement plush) – US and Canada
· GBG Beauty (bath and personal care) – US
· Penwizard (publishing) – US
· Primary Colors (confectionery/stationery) – US and Canada
· Tin Box (tin ware) – US
New partners include:
· American Greetings (social expressions) – US and Canada
· Colgate (oral care) – US
· Delta (home furnishings) – US
· Innovative Designs (stationery) – US