The licensing firm has signed deals to expand the Emoji Movie into categories including apparel, publishing and gifts.
J&M Brands has extended the licensing program for August family film The Emoji Movie with a raft of new deals covering such categories as arts & crafts, publishing, apparel, gifts and more.
You can find the full list of new partners below:
- TM Essentials for Arts & Crafts
- Aymax for Bedding and Home Deco
- Frajodis for Colouring and Activity
- Funny Products for all kinds of Sticker Sets
- Global Industry for Storage, Inflatables, Lighting and Gift
- Hallmark for Greeting Cards and Calendars
- Hoomark for Gift Wrapping
- Little Concepts for Hair Accessories and Jewelry
- Mepal for Lunch Boxes and Travel Mugs
- Speelgoedland for Toy related products and Games
- TBL for all kinds of Clocks and Watches
- Top Brands for Personal Care
- Van Der Erve for Apparel
- Publisher De Leeuw for Publishing
- Stationery Team Europe for large Stationery Line including Back to School and Bags
“We’ve been overwhelmed by the interest for The Emoji Movie,” commented Jannienke Mulder, owner and managing director at J&M Brands.
“In just a short amount of time we’ve signed many licensees for a wide range of products, and we are more than excited to work with all of these partners on a brand that we have been so passionate about since the very start”.
The products will be available from July 2017 at retailers throughout the Benelux.