A raft of limited edition products are available, including a SpongeBob SquarePants Rolex, Mi Cielo Rugrats onesies and Ren & Stimpy Tidal Flip Flops.
New York-based concept store Story has debuted Remember When, a retro experience celebrating 25 years of Nickelodeon animation.
Open until September 18th, Remember When brings the Nineties to life, with over 25 brand collaborations on sale, each celebrating 'the spirit of ‘90s Nickelodeon'.
Collaborations made for Remember When include:
- Bamford Watch Department for three limited edition Rolex watches inspired by Double Dare, an all-over Nickelodeon animation print, and SpongeBob SquarePants.
- Chasing Paper for Nickelodeon-inspired wallpaper.
- Denik for custom journals.
- Dormify for limited-edition pillows inspired by Nickelodeon’s animated cast of characters, from Ren & Stimpy to SpongeBob SquarePants.
- Harry Barker snacks for cats and dogs, as well as a handmade dog toy made to look like Chuckie Finster’s glasses.
- Keds for sneakers, each featuring a custom print and laces inspired by Double Dare.
- Leeloo Soaps for five custom bars including a Slime green bar and Wallaby Wash.
- Mi Cielo for Rugrats-inspired onesies.
- Print All Over Me for apparel and accessories.
- Rockets of Awesome for kids’ wear.
- Samsung for Nick-inspired fast-charge exterior batteries, wireless Slimed speakers and printed Galaxy phone cases.
- Smashbox for an exclusive collection of lipsticks in three shades inspired by the decade’s moody hues.
- Stance Socks for limited-edition pairs of retro-right statement socks.
- Sugarfina for five Nickelodeon-inspired boxed gummies including SpongeBob SquarePants pineapples and Slime green apples.
- Tidal Flip Flops with three exclusive styles featuring SpongeBob SquarePants, Ren & Stimpy and a ‘90s Nick character print.
- WattzUp for 3D-molded power chargers in the shape of Nick characters.
- Ren & Stimpy pieces from the autumn 2016 Jeremy Scott collection will be available for purchase.
“Consumer demand for '90s Nickelodeon is off the charts and we are excited to introduce an exclusive new line of products based on our most popular shows to celebrate this iconic chapter of our history,” said Pam Kaufman, chief marketing officer and president, consumer products, Nickelodeon.
“We think Story is the perfect partner to kick off our new consumer products programme and Nickelodeon fans are really going to love it.”
Story will extend the Remember When experience through additional brick-and-mortar and online retail partnerships with LA-based retailer Ron Robinson and NeimanMarcus.com.
From August 18th to September 18th, Ron Robinson will host a Remember When-themed shop in its Santa Monica store and feature an edited selection of the limited-edition product. Elsewhere, Neiman Marcus will highlight key collaborations with an online extension of “Remember When” at NeimanMarcus.com, from August 24th through to September 18th.
The New York Remember When store is located at 144 Tenth Avenue on the southeast corner at 19th Street.