Cookie Monster's Call Me Maybe spoof tops our most read list.
Not had time to catch up with all the news and views from the licensing business this week?
Well, we've made it easy for you, with our top ten most read stories for the week ending July 27th.
1. Cookie Monster's Call Me Maybe spoof goes viral
2. Fluid World grows its team
3. Licensed product sales boom for Hasbro
4. Dreamworks confirms $155m Classic Media acquisition
5. Tour de France: A licensing view
6. Companies warned over Olympic branding
7. Penguin promotes Eric Huang
8. Manchester United renews Match-Stars deal
9. Property finalists confirmed for Licensing Awards
10. Moshi Monsters take over Chessington
Want to receive up to the minute licensing industry news straight to your inbox? Click here to sign up for the free Licensing.biz Daily Digest and Newsflash services. You can also follow Licensing.biz on Twitter and Facebook.