Hasbro new hires and sad news for Target listed in our top ten stories for week ending March 1st.
Have you been too busy to keep up with the industry news this week? Catch up with our top ten for the week ending March 1st.
1. New hires boost Hasbro's licensing and publishing team
2. Target Entertainment goes into administration
3. Ice Age themed weekend planned at Alton Towers
4. Pac-man brand heads to TV
5. Ignition fires up Jim Henson sci fi lines
6. Karen McNally steps up to commercial director at CPLG
7. OUP casts a spell on Metrostar
8. Classic Media expands across Asia Pacific
9. Beanstalk hires Merchantwise for Talking Friends
10. Now Marvel expands into the pet sector