Moshi Monsters, NCP and Strictly all feature in our most-read list for the week ending December 16th.
Been too busy to read the news this week?
Well don't worry - here's our top ten most-read articles to help you catch up on the biggest stories from the industry for the week ending December 16th.
1. Moshi Monsters looks to take over App Store
2. Nickelodeon restructures consumer products business
3. Spreadshirt waltzes off with Strictly Come Dancing deal
4. Bruce Lee Enterprises strikes new deal with Rocket Licensing
5. Now Argos gets the pop-up shop bug
6. Now Angry Birds parks are on the way
7. Music and celeb endorsements boost ad industry in 2011
8. Now Moshi Monsters take to the road
9. Beanstalk grows Talking Friends with new licensed lines
10. Carte Blanche grows toy presence for Tatty Teddy