The most-read articles from the week ending Friday 10th.
Have you been too busy to keep up with the industry news this week? Catch up with our weekly top ten...
1) NUREMBERG 2012: Licensees launch The Dark Knight Rises lines
2) Panini launches Club Penguin magazine
3) Disney reveals 2013 licensing opportunities
4) eOne secures further broadcast deals for key brands
5) Mattel hires Edward Catchpole
6) Dulce Lim-Chen
7) Saban Brands reveals Barbie Loves Paul Frank
8) Arc Productions on board for Thomas & Friends
9) Battersea Dogs & Cats Home announces first 2012 licences
10) Egmont launches new Thomas & Friends mag and books