New Moshi Monsters DS game tops our chart for week ending Friday July 26th.
Not had time to catch up on all the big news this week? Been transfixed by the arrival of the Royal baby and missed out on key happenings in the licensing world?
Fear not, as we've listed our top ten most read stories for the week ending Friday July 26th below (according to Google Analytics):
1. New Moshi Monsters DS game due in October
2. Hello Kitty Loves Little Miss launches at M&S
3. US: Limited edition LEGO Superheroes star at Comic Con
4. Cartoon Network and The LEGO Group team up for new Mixels franchise
5. Licensing programme for new Godzilla movie detailed
6. Cut the Rope stars in Daily Mirror giveaway
7. US: LEGO reveals new Minecraft sets at Comic Con
8. New trailer lands for LEGO Marvel Super Heroes
9. Monsters University remains number one at UK box office
10. Central Perks open across UK as Friends 20th anniversary nears
Want to receive up to the minute licensing industry news straight to your inbox? Click here to sign up for the free Licensing.biz Daily Digest and Newsflash services. You can also follow Licensing.biz on Twitter and Facebook.