Ludia links with Classic Media to launch Where?s Waldo? in Hollywood App iPhone, iPod touch and iPad.
Where’s Waldo? in Hollywood brings the search for the world traveler to the glitz and glamour of Tinseltown, set against a backdrop of red carpet events and Hollywood film sets, such as Robin Hood, The Wild West and The Three Musketeers.
In the star-studded scenes, search-and-find game play is enhanced with new game play modes and features that provide consumers with a new way to interact with the game.
“We are excited to bring Where’s Waldo? in Hollywood to fans worldwide," said Alex Thabet, founder and CEO of Ludia.
“This latest title keeps all the favorite elements that made the first Where’s Waldo? a top selling app, but adds new thrills that take full advantage of the high-resolution display and innovative Multi Touch interface of iPhone, iPod touch and iPad."
The Where’s Waldo? in Hollywood App has several new modes and features, including:
· Beat Odlaw Versus Mode: Play against Waldo’s arch-nemesis, Odlaw, in a timed hunt for hidden objects.
· Two-Player Versus Mode (iPad only): Compete against friends and family from the same device.
· Story Mode: Explore the game in untimed free play while accompanied by Waldo and his friends, Wenda, Woof and Wizard Whitebeard.
· Star-Studded Challenges: Search for Waldo and explore ten paparazzi-filled red carpet events and epic Hollywood film sets, including: Silent Movie, The Wild West, The Three Musketeers, Song and Dance, Robin Hood, and more.
· Enhanced Player Experience: Broaden the search field with scrollable maps, Pinch-to-zoom and Multi Touch, which aid in a player's ability to spot small objects and look for clues that lead to cleverly camouflaged items.
Nicole Blake, executive vice president, global marketing & consumer products, Classic Media, commented: “We are excited to partner with Ludia on the Where’s Waldo? in Hollywood App.
“The new app delivers the search-and-find game play that helped make the first app an international favourite as well as exciting new features and content that allows users to interact with the game in a whole new way."