The most read stories on Licensing.biz this week
Friday, 17th February 2012 at 5:26 pm
Kelvyn Gardner's trend update and Star Wars US success listed in our most popular stories.
Have you been too busy to keep up with the industry news this week? Catch up with our top ten for the week ending February 16th.
1. Moonpig secures Artlist brands
2. Back to the future: What's hot in licensing right now
3. US: Star Wars is top boys property in 2011
4. US: Nickelodeon unveils strongest toy portfolio ever
5. Children's mags show strength in latest ABCs
6. US: Ludorum looks for Toy Fair boost for Chuggington
7. Want to smell like a Marvel comic book hero?
8. Former Cesar UK exec opens consultancy
9. M&S scores with new Shoot gift line
10. Phineas and Ferb brand bolstered by soaring TV figures
© Licensing.biz 2013. All rights reserved.