The most popular stories on Licensing.biz this week
Friday, 30th March 2012 at 10:33 am
Hasbro's plans in the publishing arena tops our listing for the week ending March 29th.
Have you been too busy to keep up with the industry news this week? Catch up with our top ten for the week ending March 29th.
1. Hasbro aiming for publishing growth in 2012
2. Egmont signs up for Monster High magazine
3. BBC Worldwide appoints marketing director
4. Forever Collectibles scores with Spurs
5. Now Mattel adds Hy-Pro in sporting goods category
6. Dolls House Emporium teams with Royal Collection
7. LIMA names Legendary Licensing Debate panellists
8. Panini UK launches ThunderCats magazine
9. Walker Books adds Abney and Teal
10. Marshmallow Creative strengthens team
© Licensing.biz 2013. All rights reserved.