The most popular stories on Licensing.biz this week
Friday, 13th April 2012 at 10:44 am
Mattel's new Hunger Games Barbie is our most read story for the week ending April 13th.
Have you been too busy to keep up with the industry news this week? Catch up with our top ten for the week ending April 13th.
1. Mattel to make The Hunger Games Barbie doll
2. New director of licensing strengthens American Greetings Properties
3. Turner unveils Toonix virtual world
4. BBC Worldwide's digital plans boosted
5. Raa Raa pulls in the crowds at Westfield
6. BLE 2012 unveils expanded Retail Mentoring Programme
7. UK firms make strong showing in LIMA Awards
8. Egmont signs up for Monster High magazine
9. Now Douwe Egberts comes in candle form
10. CoolThink signs up Cartoon Network Originals
© Licensing.biz 2013. All rights reserved.