Our top ten stories this week
Friday, 22nd June 2012 at 10:46 am
The most read news on Licensing.biz from the week ending June 22nd.
1) Egmont signs MovieStarPlanet publishing deal
2) Licensees line up for Tree Fu Tom
3) Angry Birds, Fruit Ninja and more pre-loaded on Kurio
4) VEGAS 2012: One Direction light up Hasbro booth
5) The Only Way is Essex adds licensee brace
6) Burger King to offer Beyblades in Kid's Meals
7) Nickelodeon drives into car branding sector
8) Warner Bros prepares to launch Lego Batman 2
9) Licensed Fruit Ninja goods to hit retail
10) FremantleMedia strikes Tree Fu Tom toy deal
Want to receive up to the minute licensing industry news straight to your inbox? Click here to sign up for the free Licensing.biz Daily Digest and Newsflash services. You can also follow Licensing.biz on Twitter and Facebook.
© Licensing.biz 2013. All rights reserved.