1. Get to grips with licensing in one of LIMA’s Licensing Explained seminars each morning.
2. Watch Europe’s biggest character parade on the central aisle at 11am on the first day. Where else can you see Peppa Pig rub shoulders with the Minions?
3. Get close to a legendary name as Sophia Jansson, niece of Tove, delivers the keynote on Wednesday at 12.30 in the Licensing Academy – telling her personal story of the Moomin brand journey.
4. Sip a bubbling, ice steaming molecular mocktail on the IFLScience stand and see the world’s first 3D pen in action.
5. Get your picture taken with show mascot, Squirt the Staffie, on the Battersea Dogs & Cats Home stand on the first day.
6. Guess which property the judges will choose as “the next big thing” at the License This final on Thursday.
7. Discover how YouTube celebrities are impacting on licensing in the keynote session from Cassey Ho and YouTube on day one at 12.30.
8. Learn about the new spooky new licensing programme for Masha’s Scary Tales from the creators of Masha and the Bear.
9. Celebrate Alice’s 150th birthday by viewing the new Alice in Wonderland inspired children’s apparel and homewares on the British Library stand.
10. Meet designer Wayne Hemmingway on the IWM stand to hear more about its spitfire-inspired collaboration.
11. See Mary Gernat-How’s nostalgic illustrations (used on many Enid Blyton books) available for licensing for the first time ever in the Art, Design & Illustration zone.
12. Yikes! Look out for the brand new LEGO Scooby-Doo costume character that will be unveiled on the Warner Bros stand.
13. Try your hand at a game of table tennis on a LEGO themed table alongside Table Tennis England pros with the BAT Foundation, raising awareness of the sport as a therapy for Dementia.
14. Be a real Ghostbuster with the Rocket Challenge on its booth from 12.30 to 4.00pm on Tuesday.
15. Celebrate the international release of Blinky Bill movie, one of Australia’s most recognised and loved characters on the Studio 100 stand.
16. Meet a host of retro characters brought back to life by licensing including Roy of the Rovers, now almost sixty years old, on the Pink Key Consulting booth.
17. Understand new viewing figures, ratings and audiences for TV viewing with an expert tutorial from a panel led by DreamWorks Animation.
18. Discover the 10 rules of successful sports licensing on day one in the Brands & Lifestyle Theatre from IMG.
19. Meet over 70 new exhibitors taking stands for the first time including VW, PEPSI, NOW That’s What I Call Music!, Vimto International, Lee Stafford, and many, many more.
20. Take your place in a Topps collection. Step into its Living Cards on the stand and make yourself collectable!
21. Hear the licensing director of LEGO discuss licensing growth strategies on Wednesday in the Brands & Lifestyle Theatre.
22. Get a sneak peek of the new virtual reality system for PlayStation4: PlayStation VR (PS VR) from Sony Computer Entertainment Europe (SCEE).
23. Hear from Marcus O’Shea, Head of Brand Partnerships at Help for Heroes and Darren Barber, Head of Marketing (UK & ROI), DeWalt ,about how partnering with a cause, such as Help for Heroes, can create a positive impact on consumers, retailers and employees on Tuesday in the Brands & Lifestyle Theatre.
24. Try your hand at a round of golf with PGA Tour on its very own putting green stand.
25. Dance the night away at the official LIMA / BLE Garden Party at the Kensington Roof Gardens on Wednesday night.
26. Look out for the American Freshman school tour bus and a seven metre high Stay Puft outside the show each day!
27. Be first to hear about the new licensing programme for animated series Puffin Rock as it launches on the HoHo Rights stand.
28. Choose from 25 free educational sessions running across three days.
29. Play the double side-sided Marmite Jigsaw Puzzle at Hot Pickle’s General Store stand – you’ll either love it, or hate it!
30. Hop aboard the Stanfords’ horse-drawn Omnibus outside the entrance on Thursday between 10 – 12 and step back in time for a taste of Victoriana.
31. Try the recently launched Cosmopolitan ‘The Fragrance’ at the Hearst Magazines International booth, and enjoy a drink in Cosmopolitan-sponsored Brands & Lifestyle bar.
32. Meet the Playboy Bunnies on Wednesday morning at the stand and see its exclusive range of skateboards and latest fashion collaborations.
33. Celebrate the launch of the CGI series of Heidi with the show’s costume character at 1.45 on Tuesday in the Brands & Lifestyle Theatre.
34. Treat yourself to a sweet treat from Bart and Homer Simpson during ‘D’ohnut Hour’ on the Twentieth Century Fox Consumer Products booth on Wednesday at 2.30pm.
35. When the Rainbow clock chimes take the opportunity to be a real 21st century Cinderella. Grab a shoe on its stand, and if it fits you could win a prize!