Brand Licensing Europe opens its matchmaking service today (Friday 18th August) allowing exhibitors and visitors to request and pre-book business meetings ahead of the event this October.
The online service – provided free of charge – was launched at BLE (and sister show Licensing Expo) in 2016 when it resulted in:
- Over 1,200 business meetings arranged in 2016
- 13,783 online profiles created
- 61 per cent of exhibitors met more visitors than expected
The service allows users to:
- Pre-book 1-2-1 meetings with the right partners
- Organise their schedule to make the most of their time at the show
- Search for relevant contacts interested in partnering with their specific business category
This year, the Matchmaking Service incorporates a host of new system enhancements, including improved search functionality. This increased accuracy will make it easier for visitors and exhibitors to request meetings with the businesses and brands of most relevance to them, increasing their ROI. A team of matchmaking professionals supports the service, assisting with meeting arrangements and managing the show’s Matchmaking Lounge.
Following the event, Denise Dean, owner, Edutainment Licensing, said: “I’ve been able to reach out to people that I wouldn’t have been able to before and my meeting requests are being accepted. It’s a great programme and I’m sure that once people get to grips with it they’ll wonder how they ever managed without it.”
“The service is useful and I was able to arrange several meetings. I actually could have arranged more but my agenda was already fully booked with 19 meetings!” added Alessandro Villa, retail & licensing manager EMEA, FIFA.