The special early bird rate for LIMA’s upcoming Licensing Essentials course ends tonight.
Taking place on May 19th at 54 Buckingham Gate in London, the full day of education and networking will feature seminars on best practices, basic licensing know-how, new opportunities and current industry trends.
Kelvyn Gardner, managing director of LIMA UK, will kick off the day with an Introduction to Licensing session, which will be followed by speakers including:
- Jamie Dunkley, ITV Studios – Managing Licensing Programmes at Retail
- John Burns, Gateley PLC – Essential Legal Know-How
- Andrew Carley, eOne – The Role of the Licensor
- Gary Pope, Kids Industries – How Children and Their Parents Respond to Retail Environments
- Sam Feguson, Jazwares – Making Licensing Work for Manufacturers
Part two of the day begins at 5pm with the annual Licensing Debate. Panellists will include senior licensing executives from BBC, Disney, NBC Universal, Cooneen, The DealFactory and MGA.
Following the debate will be LIMA’s Spring Fling Networking Party.
Click here to book tickets.