eOne has confirmed a string of new US licensees for the popular pre-school series, which airs on Disney Junior and Disney Channel in the US, set to produce products in categories including domestics, home furnishings, wall coverings, bolt fabric, and more.
The colourful new merchandise will begin arriving at national mass market retailers later this year beginning spring 2017 with more releasing in Autumn, in time for back to school.
“Consumer demand for PJ Masks product continues to soar across all relevant categories,” said Joan Grasso, VP licensing, North America, eOne Family. “We’re thrilled to be working with such a broad range of best-in-class partners to give fans so many wonderful opportunities to immerse themselves in the action-packed series.”
The full list of US licensees are as follows:
- Baby Boom (toddler bedding)
- Delta (upholstered furniture, storage organization)
- FAB (piggy banks, mugs)
- Franco (juvenile bedding)
- Idea Nuova (slumber sets, furniture, storage, novelty lighting, wall décor)
- Springs Creative (fabric by the yard)
- York Wallcoverings (wall decals)
- Zak (drinkware, feeding)
- Nuk (toddler sippy cups)
PJ Masks is one of Disney Junior's top shows, attracting an overrall total 80 million total viewers across the US throughout 2016.