Monetising Mobile: Exploring Opportunities in Mobile Payments is hosted by Licensing.biz's stablemate Mobile Entertainment on Thursday May 25th at BAFTA in London.
IP owners all over the world are looking at the potential of mobile payments to attract millions of users that don't have a credit card – or prefer not to use one.
Monetising Mobile will take a close look at this trend along with other subjects such as in-app payments and the ability of NFC contactless tech to bring mobile payments into the 'physical' high street environment.
Confirmed speakers include:
* Amanda Rosenberg, associate business development manager for mobile, Google (EMEA)
* Charles Damen, VP of content and apps, Mach Mobile
* Yatin Pahwa, head of strategy (digital commerce), Nokia
* Rob Jonas, MD, InMobi EMEA
* Fergal Walker, head of mobile partnerships, Facebook EMEA
* Mary Carol Harris, VP of innovation and new product, Visa Europe Mobile
* James Patmore, MD of EMEA, Boku
* Gautam Sabharwal, director of global business development, Tanla Mobile
* James Davlouros, VP of business discovery, Mastercard
* Tamar Shachar, MD, AppSnips
* David Sheridan, director, market development, OpenMarket
* Anil Malhotra, VP of alliances, Bango
Monetising Mobile starts at 4.30 pm, finishes late and costs just £229 to attend.
Delegates get dinner and drinks in addition to the presentations.
The Platinum Partner for Monetising Mobile is OpenMarket, the Premium Gold Partners are Nokia and InMobi, Gold Partners are Visa, TPay from Tanla and Mach, and the Silver Partners are Bango and AppSnips.
Email Katy.Grant@intentmedia.co.uk or call +44 (0)1992 535647 to get a ticket.