The International Licensing Industry Merchandisers’ Association (LIMA) is putting together the first ever LIMA Asian Licensing Awards program.
The Awards will recongnise licensing excellence in six categories: Best Asian Property of the Year, Best Corporate Brand Program of the Year, Best Entertainment License of the Year, Best Licensed Promotion of the Year, Best Licensee of the Year and Best Licensing Agency of the Year.
Nominations can be submitted from October 15th, with winners revealed on January 6th 2014 at the Hong Kong International Licensing Show in Wanchai, Hong Kong.
The show takes place at the Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre from January 6th to 8th 2014 and runs alongside the Hong Kong Toys & Games Fair, Hong Kong Baby Products Fair, and Hong Kong International Stationery Fair.
"We’re excited to introduce our new Asian Licensing Awards program at the upcoming Hong Kong Show, which continues to attract more attendees from across Asia and around the world,” said LIMA president Charles Riotto.
“This is the highest level of recognition for Asia’s most successful programs, properties and products in the licensing market.”
Eligible submissions must certify retail distribution in Asia from September 1st, 2012 to August 31st, 2013.
Entry in multiple categories is permitted, and each submission must include the following:
· Completion of the official LIMA Online Entry Form available at www.limachina.org/awards.php
· Answers to the questions listed on the form in English with specifics to support each entry
· A paragraph of no more than 100 words describing the highlights and success of each entry
· One high-resolution (300 dpi) image of the property or product in jpeg, tiff or eps formats
· Non-returnable product samples with identification tag to support the entry also are encouraged
A panel of licensing experts will review and score each entry and a maximum of five entrants per category will be placed on the ballot and distributed to LIMA Asia members in November, with both the nominating and voting process being held online.