Nickelodeon honoured a number of licensees at its recent Partners Day, launching the inaugural Nickelodeon Licensing Awards.
The winners were:
- Licensee of the Year 2014 - Flair
- Hardlines Product of the Year 2014 - Kokomo
- Softlines Product of the Year 2014 - Drew Pearson International
- Lifetime Achievement - Branded Clothing International
- Breakthrough Licensee of the Year 2014 - Simba Smoby Toys UK (pictured below)
"The Nickelodeon Licensing Awards are a way for us to recognise the hard work, enthusiasm and expertise of our UK licence and retail partners," said Marianne James, VP consumer products UK & Ireland and European retail sales and marketing at Nickelodeon.
"Without their efforts, Nickelodeon Viacom Consumer Products would not have enjoyed the growth and success that we have seen over the last few years, so it seemed fitting to reward our partners and celebrate their dedication to our properties."