Prominent Japanese mobile carrier is to release a set of smartphones bearing the Rogue One: A Star Wars Story brand.
The phones, produced by Sharp, will be available in two variations: dark side and light. Each design is also emblazoned with either the symbol of the Jedi or crest of the villainous Sith.
The mid-tier phones come with the following specs:
- 5.3-inch 1080p IGZO display
- Snapdragon 820 processor
- 22.6-megapixel camera
- 3,000mAh battery
- TV tuner
- 3GB of RAM
- 32GB of storage (plus microSD slot)
- 7.6mm thick, 155g
Perhaps more enticing than the specs are the smattering of Star Wars themed extras including the following:
- Live wallpapers based on the X-Wing or TIE fighter cockpit
- Android 6.0 skin in both light and dark side themes
- Five exclusive metal figurines from Rogue One: A Star Wars Story
- A Star Wars Movie Player app
- Pre-loaded Star Wars: Force Collection card game with a code for a gold card pack ticket
- Star Wars-themed alarm clock app
- Star Wars emojis
- Star Wars ringtones
The phones go on sale on 2nd December, with pre-orders opening today.