Have you been too busy to check up on the news this week?
Well have no fear, here are the biggest stories from the week ending March 23rd.
2) Crowds flock to National Media Museum thanks to Moshi Monsters
3) Sanrio promotes Stefano Mastropietro
4) Now Classic Media swoops for Olivia
5) British Animation Award winners crowned
6) Copyrights Group to bolster Paddington Bear through 2012
7) Cartoon Network gears up for arrival of Ben 10 CG movie
8) eOne boosts product development team
9) Porsche unveils limited edition BlackBerry
10) Tax breaks revealed for UK animation industry