Been too busy to catch up on this week's biggest Licensing industry news?
Well, not to worry because we here at Licensing.biz have rounded up the most read stories of the week, just for you.
The top ten most read stories on Licensing.biz for the week ending Friday, February 27th, is:
1. Street Cat Named Bob to get own licensing programme
2. THE BIG INTERVIEW: Mattel’s Helena Mansell tells us how Monster High can grow even further in 2014
3. Disney debuts Frozen Fever trailer
4. eOne secures new Peppa Pig partners in Australia
5. THE BIG INTERVIEW: Adam Reed, Marketing Director, DreamWorks Animation UK, Consumer Products
6. THE BIG INTERVIEW: Rob Goodchild, Head of Licensing, Aardman Animations
7. Harry Potter helps Universal Studios to 38 per cent increase in theme park profits
8. Google launches child-friendly YouTube Kids app
9. THE BIG INTERVIEW: Mattel UK's Wendy Hill, Director of Brand Activation, and Sara Tossell, Senior Licensing Manager
10. Peg and Cat named Best New Series at Kidscreen Awards 2015