Roald Dahl’s classic kids’ stories have launched as e-books for the first time.
Puffin published the e-books in the US on September 13thh, to mark what would have been the late author Roald Dahl’s 96th birthday.
All titles are priced at $6.99, except for George’s Marvelous Medicine, which is priced at $7.99. The e-books have been available in the UK for a number of years now.
Roald Dahl books have reportedly sold over 100 million copies worldwide to date.
The full list of e-books is as follows:
- James and the Giant Peach
- Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
- Charlie and the Great Glass Elevator
- Danny, Champion of the World
- George's Marvelous Medicine
- The Wonderful Story of Henry Sugar
- Fantastic Mr. Fox
- The Twits
Want to receive up to the minute licensing industry news straight to your inbox? Click here to sign up for the free Licensing.biz Daily Digest and Newsflash services. You can also follow Licensing.biz on Twitter and Facebook.