Online voting is now open for the LIMA Asian Licensing Awards.
Twenty-nine nominees from six awards categories were selected as nominees and winners will be announced during the Hong Kong International Licensing Show at the LIMA Opening Night Awards Ceremony on January 6th, 2014.
This year’s nominees, selected from entries across Asia, including China, Hong Kong, Japan, Korea, Philippines, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia and Australia, are as follows:
Best Asian Property of the Year?
* Gundam (Sunrise Inc.)?
* YooHoo & Friends (Aurora World Corp.)?
* Ali the Fox (Beijing Dream Culture)?
* GG Bond (Winsing Company)
?* Vroomiz (Toonmax Media)
Best Corporate Brand and Lifestyle Program of the Year?
* Coca-Cola Bottleware (The Coca-Cola Company)?
* Coca-Cola x Human Made x Beams (The Coca-Cola Company)?
* Smiley (Smiley World Ltd)?
* Paul Frank (Saban Brands)
Best Entertainment License of the Year
?* Angry Birds (Rovio)?
* Garfield (Paws Incorporated)?
* GG Bond – The Magic Forest (Wingsing Company)?
* The Smurfs (IMPS s.a.)?
* Iron Man 3 (The Walt Disney Company/Marvel Entertainment)
Best Licensed Promotion of the Year
* Mercedes-Benz (Sogo & Seibu Co, Ltd.)?
* 100 Doraemon Secret Gadgets Expo (China Xintiandi)?
* Transformers (I.T. Ltd.)?
* Larva (Seoul Metro Subway)?
* Angry Birds (Changi Airport Group (S) Pte Ltd)
Best Licensee of the Year ?
* Lotte Ice Cream Co., Ltd (Hershey’s)?
* Maxim’s Caterers Limited (Angry Birds)?
* Shanghai Romma Apparel Ltd. Co. (Paul Frank)
?* Hot Toys Limited (Iron Man 3)?
* Ji Nan Idoon Animation Technology Co., Ltd. (Roco Kingdom)
Best Licensing Agency of the Year
* Medialink Entertainment Limited?
* PPW Sports & Entertainment?
* Pacific Licensing Studio?
* Click! Licensing Asia Inc.?
To vote, click here