Music, quizzes and the chance to wear some of your favourite costumes will all be topping the bill of the upcoming Festival of Licensing’s Hasbro Happy Hours programme, a series of ‘after-show’ evening virtual events devised to bring the licensing industry together after a day of meetings.
The programme will kick off on the first evening of the European leg (Tuesday, October 6th) with Tunes & Trivial Pursuit, hosted by Hasbro team members and featuring a special guest musical performance, as well as the chance to test your trivia knowledge and competitive spirit.
Wednesday evening will play host to Kahoot & Cocktails, hosted by Licensing International in which attendees can test their licensing IQ in a group quiz challenge, aided of course, by your drink of choice.
For the Americas, a special Licensing Mask-arade Party hosted by Licensing International will take place.
“If we’ve learned anything in 2020, it’s that masks aren’t just for Halloween,” said Maura Regan, president, Licensing International. “So, don your favourite mask – Halloween-themed or not, the choice is entirely yours – and share a drink with us. There are extra points for anyone who shows up in full costume.”
Hasbro Happy Hours agenda:
- Tuesday 6th October (Europe) – 6pm, BST: Tunes & Trivial Pursuit
- Wednesday 7th October (Europe) – 6pm BST: Kahoot & Cocktails hosted by Licensing International
- Wednesday 14th October (Asia) – 6pm, CST (China Standard Time): Tunes & Trivial Pursuit
- Tuesday 20th October (Americas) – 6pm, PST: Tunes & Trivial Pursuit
- Wednesday 21st October (Americas) – 4pm PST / 7pm EST: Licensing Mask-arade Party
“We said from day one that we wanted Festival of Licensing to be a celebration of the global licensing industry, so once business is done for the day, we’re delighted that Hasbro and Licensing International are hosting events that will encourage us all to let our hair down and have some fun together,” said Anna Knight, vice president, licensing, Informa Markets.