Disney’s Frozen has become the fifth highest-grossing film of all time.
The film has now taken $1.219bn (£723m) worldwide, replacing Iron Man 3 as number five on the list.
Frozen is already the highest-grossing animation in history and also picked up two Oscars earlier this year for Best Animated Feature and Best Original Song.
The film has enjoyed success at box offices across the world and has been number one in Japan for 11 weeks in a row.
The top five highest-grossing films of all time at the time of writing are:
- Avatar – $2.78bn (£1.65bn)
- Titanic – $2.19bn (£1.3bn)
- Marvel’s The Avengers – $1.52bn (£900m)
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows – Part 2 – $1.34bn (£795m)
- Frozen – $1.219bn (£723m)