The International Licensing Industry Merchandisers’ Association has detailed the speaker line-up for its upcoming UK Licensing Essentials Course.
Taking place on May 19th at 54 Buckingham Gate in London, the full day of education and networking will feature seminars on best practices, basic licensing know-how, new opportunities and current industry trends.
Kelvyn Gardner, managing director of LIMA UK, will kick off the day with an Introduction to Licensing session, which will be followed by speakers including:
- Jamie Dunkley, ITV Studios – Managing Licensing Programmes at Retail
- John Burns, Gateley PLC – Essential Legal Know-How
- Andrew Carley, eOne – The Role of the Licensor
- Gary Pope, Kids Industries – How Children and Their Parents Respond to Retail Environments
- Sam Feguson, Jazwares – Making Licensing Work for Manufacturers
Part two of the day begins at 5pm with the annual Licensing Debate. Panellists will include senior licensing executives from BBC, Disney, NBC Universal, Cooneen, The DealFactory and MGA.
Following the debate will be LIMA’s Spring Fling Networking Party.
“In one day, participants will get enough information to understand how licensing works, how to go about it, the resources they need and who they need to work with – as well as exclusive insights into trends not available anywhere else,” said Gardner.
“Our Spring Fling networking party in the evening also gives people the opportunity to build valuable business relationships, discuss important issues and catch up with contacts. Do not miss it."
For more information and to make a booking please visit licensing.org/uk.