Website The Copyrights Group
Title: UK Sales & Licensing Manager
Job Location: Central London
Salary: On Application
How to apply, email/web address
The Copyrights Group, a Vivendi company, is looking for a UK Sales & Licensing Manager to join the team. Copyrights is a licensing and brand development agency managing the worldwide licensing and merchandising for Paddington brand, and as an agent representing client owned brands internationally including Raymond Brigg’s Father Christmas, Country Diary of An Edwardian Lady and Greenwich Polo Club.
We are expanding the UK team and creating a new role for someone with a passion for and an understanding of brands. This person should ideally have 3 to 4 years relevant sales experience with strong commercial and negotiating skills. Previous client management experience would be helpful.
Key Role & Responsibilities / Purpose of Job:
You would be responsible for driving the UK Consumer Products programme across a number of categories including agreed potential strategic partnerships.
- Reporting to the SVP UK – Licensing & Retail.
- Autonomy and responsibility for assigned categories across all brands.
- Working with internal cross-functional teams to achieve financial and commercial goals.
- Managing existing Licensee relationships, working with partners to develop business and providing on-going commercial and brand support.
- Growing Licensing programmes and identifying new opportunities across responsible categories for all brands.
If this opportunity interests you, you share our passion for brands and feel you can make this role your own please apply with your CV and covering letter no later than 30th April.
To apply please email email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.