A great licensing role within the family arm of a growing entertainment distribution company, providing support to ensure the continued growth and expansion of the UK licensing programme and their portfolio of high-profile kids brands.
Our client is an expanding entertainment company, with the family arm specialising in kid’s TV and digital content.
You will collaborate with various team to create an integrated and cohesive approach to driving licensed/retail sales.
- Create targeted pitches to attract new business responsibilities across various categories/sub-categories.
- Collate information and put together all deal memo’s, collaborating to ensure deals are managed correctly through to completion.
- Visit relevant retailers, monitoring and reporting on licensee’s retail distribution, retail promotions and competitors ranges, ensuring that all licensees are adhering to the terms of their contract.
- Efficiently relay information back to the licensing team so that relevant licensing databases and reports can be updated and distributed.
- Attend trade shows and social industry functions, assisting in the preparation and the running of licensee/partner presentations and licensing trade shows.
With experience in a licencing role within a retail environment, you will have excellent sales and negotiation skills with drive sales and brand exposure.
You will have strong communications skills and have superb time management and organisational skills in order to be able to thrive in a busy environment.
Lastly, you will be a personable person with the ability to work within a team environment.
The desire to learn more about licensing/retail is key for this role.
An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate.
If your skills & experience fit the above requirements and you would like to take the next step, please apply online attaching your CV in format.
What to EXPECT
- Searchlight only advertises active roles.
- Your details will be sent directly to the Consultant who is handling this role.
- Our objective is to respond to all applications within 14 days unless otherwise stated.
If this role isn’t quite right, but you would like us to have your CV on file, please click here
To learn more about Searchlight, see: www.searchlight.com
You can also check out our mobile app here!