What part will you play?
The Manager - International Licensee Markets supports the International Licensee team to maximise the growth of Warner Bros titles on key global and local platforms.
What will you be doing?
· Supporting on various strategic initiatives driving WB’s digital business growth in Licensee markets.
· Building strong collaborative business relationships with global and local account teams to grow WB business in these accounts.
· Developing and execute digital price, market and product strategies for film and TV, including pricing, windowing, catalogue expansion, extra content to accelerate the digital transition.
· Working to identify and develop business plans by client to grow WB’s digital contribution in Licensee markets and meeting /exceeding sales objectives for the year.
· Provide innovative promotional recommendations to grow WB’s digital P&L in Licensee markets and analyze the impact of WB on-store promotions and off-store activities.
· Liaise with US and WB affiliate territory global account managers to collaborate, coordinate and share business development opportunities across the global and local partners. Proactively sharing key learnings for growth and development in other areas of WB’s digital HE business.
What do we require from you?
· Solid business strategy/account management background with experience working with insights and research.
· Thorough understanding of digital distribution platforms and marketing tactics, as well as deep interest in and demonstrable knowledge of the film business or digital games.
· Strong commercial acumen.
· Specific financial background not required - but must be numerate and demonstrate a keen interest in data analysing and reporting.
· Advanced level of Excel is a must, as well as full working knowledge PowerPoint.
· Excellent inter-personal and presentation skills, able to interact effectively with diverse teams across different markets, at all levels.
· Able to work well in a collaborative team environment and be able to confidently and persuasively put across Licensee position.
Bonus points for?
- Experience with International territories.