Coolabi Group is a leading, independent, international media group and rights owner specialising in the creation, development and brand management of children’s and family intellectual property rights.
All our intellectual properties are developed and managed to excite, engage and create enduring appeal to consumers across all media of exploitation in every major market.
The Group, made up of Coolabi and Working Partners, has a particular expertise in publishing, licensing, television, digital and brand management. Brands we own include Beast Quest, Clangers, Warriors, Scream Street, Poppy Cat and Purple Ronnie. We also represent right from the Smallfilms’ trio of properties include Bagpuss, Ivor The Engine & classic Clangers.
The Coolabi Group are looking to expand their branded content team by recruiting a Senior Brands Manager. Reporting to the Director of Content the role will be an integral lead in the brand team and focus on a portfolio of brands at various stages of development and roll-out.
· Create brand plans and execute brand strategies to drive value and growth, both in terms of awareness and commercial returns, across the Group’s key IP portfolio
· Manage brand marketing budgets
· Create and secure promotional partnerships, with revenue-generating ones taking priority
· Identify new product categories and new opportunities for brand exploitation
· Work closely with the digital, product & licensing teams to identify off-line opportunities
· Create meaningful, and preferably revenue-generating, events that tap into and take advantage of the Experience Economy
· Be a brand guardian
Marketing & P.R.
· Work closely with the digital team to oversee the creation of new brand websites, social media content, trade and consumer communications
· Recruit and manage PR, trade & consumer agencies, in domestic and international territories
· Support and amplify presence at Brand Licensing (BLE) trade show
· Identify and co-ordinate brand opportunities at consumer events and exhibitions
· An excellent knowledge of licensed brands, in particularly, in the children’s sector
· An understanding of digital marketing and its relevance to overall marketing plans
· 3-5 years in a related marketing environment
· Ability to deliver strong, actionable and accountable brand plans
· Creative approach to marketing
· Ability to take on responsibility and manage projects effectively
· Business planning skills including budgeting and forecasting
· Pro-active and a team player
· Excellent communication and organisation skills
· Good use of Excel, Word & Powerpoint