Who We Are:
Endemol Shine Group is a global content creator, producer and distributor with a portfolio of international hits including Big Brother, Black Mirror, Deal or No Deal, Humans, Hunted, MasterChef, Mr. Bean, The Biggest Loser, The Island, Spelling Star, Your Face Sounds Familiar and many more. Endemol Shine Group’s businesses have creative operations in over 30 markets, with a diverse portfolio of over 600 revenue generating formats across scripted and non-scripted genres, alongside digital, gaming, and distribution operations.
What We Need:
We are seeking a talented professional to head up the creative and product development team within Group Brand Licensing team at Endemol Shine Group. The successful individual will have 3–5 years licensed product experience; strong relationships within the industry as well as relationships with creative agencies; knowledge and understanding of retail and e–commerce. We’re looking for someone who is a collaborative team player, good communicator, and has a nice balanced commercial and creative perspective.
About the role:
You will work alongside the licensing, brand partnerships, creative and legal & business affairs. In addition, work with other group-wide divisions including Network, International and local teams in the US, Europe and Asia.
Leading global licensees to develop high spec products for ESG brands. Advise the licensee on product development, art direction, packaging, POS, photography, videography and marketing to ensure the brand is targeted, impactful and reflects the brand values. Areasinclude experiential, publishing, travel, loyalty, apparel, gifting, e-commerce, pet products, plush, digital & gaming, consumer products, amongst others.
· Act as brand guardian and custodian by ensuring brand decks are up to date through documentation of global stats and activity; ensuring that all key internal and external partners follow established brand guidelines; and working with licensees and partners to interpret these guidelines in the creation of world-class products, experiences and promotions.Strong object-oriented thinking and knowledge of OO design patterns
· Assist the key licensing stakeholders in the creation and communication of brand strategies for prioritised ESG formats - contributing to the development and implementation of innovative strategies that are consistent with the core priorities of maximising profit and protecting brand integrity.
· Work with local agents and select OPCOS, broadcasters, production companies and licensees globally in the management and product development of key licensing, sponsorship and promotional initiatives for productions within their respective territories.
· Management of product development, POS design & approvals and creative and marketing support with global partners.
· Create brand and pitch presentations for internal and external use. Includes competitor research, new development ideas, visualisation and mock ups.
· Liaise with key stakeholders including production staff, licensing department, talent, legal, finance, marketing, music, PR as well as internal agents, ESG companies in other territories, and international licensees. Ensuring trademarks are checked & adhered to.
· Managing and mentoring more junior team members. Promote and develop creative thinking by motivation and inspiration – both internally and externally.
· Oversee the digital library and ensure that style guides and assets are regularly updated and uploaded onto the system.
· Research and source external design agencies. Writing briefs and working with the agencies and freelance designers to execute design work and manage the expectations from all production companies and licensing executives.
· Keeping up to date with design, fashion and product trends to continually evolve and develop brand style guides and product development to ensure future royalties.
· Manage and execute the ESG exhibition at Brand Licensing Europe event. As creative lead work with external agency on the build and design of the stand. Manage and create all sales, marketing and video materials to support the event as well as other global licensing events throughout the year.