Are you a Softlines expert? Want to work on phenomenal brands including Peppa Pig and PJ Masks? We are looking for a Softlines Licensing Manager to drive growth and expansion across Apparel & Accessories, Home & FMCG for all of Entertainment One’s Family Brands.
eOne Family and Brands specializes in the acquisition, production, distribution and licensing of kid's TV and digital content. Key properties in the eOne Family and Brands portfolio include international pre-school TV phenomenon Peppa Pig, superhero hit PJ Masks, and the magical Ben & Holly's Little Kingdom, plus a development slate full of shows with strong potential and premium partners attached.
eOne Family and Brands has 100+ employees based in London, New York, Toronto, Melbourne, Hong Kong and Sao Paolo. eOne Family is part of the wider Entertainment One Group, a leading international entertainment company with film, TV and music operations across the world. The Entertainment One Group has over 1,300 employees worldwide, with offices in Toronto, London, New York, LA, Madrid, Amsterdam and Sydney.
- Providing day to day support to Director, Softlines – UK Licensing to include meeting preparation, management of contract process and liaison with International Licensing team on category information and opportunities
- Working closely with Director Softlines UK Licensing to brainstorm, research & launch new product/category areas and licensed promotional opportunities/collaborations
- Creation of targeted presentations to pitch, support or launch licensing programmes or specific category areas
- Direct management of sub categories within the Softlines licensing programme to include regular business reviews, range planning & development ensuring in line with wider UK licensing strategy and overarching company brand strategies
- Leading regular meetings with retail buyers specific to sub category management responsibilities
- Working with Director, Softlines – UK Licensing on tracking royalty income and financial forecasting as well as monitoring and providing analysis of licensee’s retail distribution, retail promotions and competitors ranges
- Responsible for regular store visits of relevant retailers and creation of competitor analysis reports
- Proactively collaborate and communicate routinely and effectively with the wider eOne Family departments (Product Development, Brand Marketing, International Licensing, Content Sales, Legal, Finance)
- Support Director Softlines and Retail Manager to develop, present and implement sales driving retail marketing initiatives aimed at maximising brand and retail exposure
- Assisting in the preparation and the running of licensee/partner presentations and licensing trade shows
Knowledge and Skills:
- Experience in a UK licensing/retail role necessary
- Able to demonstrate good sales and negotiation skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Excellent time management and organisational skills with ability to multi-task in a busy environment
- Computer literate with good Microsoft Office
To apply please send your CV and covering letter to Cal O'Neill on CONeill@entonegroup.com